Oil – 2 Tb spoon Salt Method:
- In a hot pan, add oil and fry the onions until golden brown.
- Chop the tomatoes into small pieces and fry them with onions till they become soft.
- Add the ginger and garlic paste to it and fry till oil leaves.
- Add the dry methi leaves, and all the powders to it and fry for a minute.
- Then add the chicken and add salt to it and mix everything together and let it cook of low flame for 5 minutes.
- Then add yogurt to it and allow it to cook till the chicken is tender.
- Sprinkle coriander leaves on top and serve it with chapatti or poori or rice.