Ingredients:Olive Oil – ¼ tsp Seedless grapes Ground black pepper Medjool dates, pitted Goat cheese – 2 ounces Salted pistachios, roasted and chopped – 2 ounces Method:
- Pour olive oil onto a plate. Add grapes and roll to coat.
- Grind pepper onto grapes.
- Slice open dates, flatten between hands and set aside.
- Divide goat cheese into 4 pieces. Place each piece in your hand and flatten with the heel of your hand.
- To assemble, place each grape on a flattened date and set in the center of the flattened goat cheese.
- Form the cheese around the date-grape, covering completely.
- Roll in chopped pistachios
I would also like to thank Archy for including me in her "Circle of Friends". Thank you Archy..Very glad to be one of your friend. Cute award..
PS: You can use any cheese of your choice. I had Goat cheese, so used that..It is little bland for this..You can use any shape cheese with little spice in it.
You can use any filling inside the cheese.
You can also use any nuts like walnut, pecans, peanuts etc..Instead of nuts you can also roll on fresh herbs of your choice.
You can also make savory cheese balls.