- In a medium bowl, mix mashed potatoes, dip, parmesan, bell pepper, zucchini, spring onions and cilantro together until blended.
- Shape into round (size - slightly bigger than lemon), coat in bread crumbs, set on wax paper and pat till the size of poori.
- Heat a heavy skillet on medium- low, and add oil or butter.
- When oil is hot add cakes and cook both sides until brown.
- Serve hot with sour cream or just by itself.
- You can use ready made mashed potato too.
- You can add any veggies to it of your choice.
- I have not added the cheese to it. The dip is little tangy. So you may adjust accordingly.