- With a fork just scrape the salmon to pieces or you can finely grind in a mixer.
- Combine all the above ingredients together and allow it to sit for 5 min.
- Shape into patties about 1 inch thick.
- Lightly spray a non stick skillet with cooking spray.
- Cook Salmon cakes over medium heat for 3- 4 min on each side or until golden brown and heated through.
PS: You can use canned salmon instead of fresh one. Use one 14 oz can.
I have just scraped the fish with fork, got uneven small pieces. You can also grind it in a mixer.
I have added the spices according to my taste..You can add your own spices.
You can add chili paste or chili pieces instead of chili powder.
You can replace dill weed instead of fresh dill.. You can also make patties and bake it in oven.