- Wash and soak all three Dal's in water for 2-3 hours along with cumin seeds and red chillies.
- Grind them to a smooth paste along with ginger-garlic, green chillies and curry leaves (Do not add too much water)
- Add chopped onions , dill (or any greens) and salt to the paste. Mix well.
- Grease idly plates, pour this batter and steam for 5 min.
- Dal idly is healthy and ready to be served.
- Serve it with any of the chutneys or kurma or sambar or you can eat by itself.
- I have served mine with simple kurma.
- You can add and greens like Methi, spinach, coriander leaves..
- You can also add any veggies to it.
- Adjust the spice accordingly.
- You can add any other dhal to this.
The award states that:
"These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in self-aggrandizement (? big word, lol). Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers. Deliver this award to eight bloggers who must choose eight more and include this cleverly-written text into the body of their award."
Its really hard to choose just eight. There are many bloggers who deserve it. But since i have to do, i would love to pass this award to: