“Come ..Fall in Love”…it is so true..I am talking about most watched and my all time favorite movie DDLJ( Brave – Hearted Will Take the Bride). I really fell in love with that movie... I don’t remember how many times I must have seen this movie…still, I will watch it as if I am seeing it for the first time. All the dialogues are so heart touching…my fav is “Hum to Apne Desh ko Hamare Dil Mai Rakthe Hai” and I also love this line…"Aise Bade Bade Deshome Aisi Choti Choti Bathe Hothi Rehthi Hai"… I have seen it so many times that I remember every dialogue and scenes by heart. Oh God.. My daughter is a very big fan of SRK like mom. She watched this movie too with us without blinking her eye. At the end, when she saw SRK being slapped, she din’t want to see that part and asked us to fast forward it. So cute... Nice way to start a Valentine weekend. Valentine's Day without a sweet(chocolate) ..no way. Thought of making this simple fudge, which is chocolaty, nutty and a little kick to it for my two Valentines in the house:-). I have added few pinches of chili powder for just a kick when you swallow. Ya, as mentioned it only takes five minutes to make this but you have to refrigerate for 2 hours.
Semi – sweet chocolate – 1 bar Condensed milk – 1 can Vanilla Extract – 2 spoons / 2 tsp Chili Powder – 2- 3 pinches (optional) Pecans & Walnuts (chopped) – 1 handful each (1/2 cup combined)
- In a bowl, put chocolate pieces and one can of condensed milk.
- Microwave it for 2- 3 minutes on high heat.
- When the chocolate has melted, add vanilla extract, chili powder, nuts and combine together.
- Cover a foil over a 9 inch square pan, so that it will be easy to remove the fudge from.
- Pour the fudge mixture in it and refrigerate for 2 hours or more or until it becomes solid.
- Then remove the foil and cut the fudge to required shape and size.