Ingredients: Puff Pastry Eggs - 2 Onions - 1 Tomato - 1 Ginger Paste - 1/2 tsp Garlic Paste - 1/2 tsp Methi Leaves - 1/4 cup (Optional) Green Bell Pepper - 1 Chili Powder - 1/2 tsp Coriander Powder - 1/4 tsp Garam Masala - 1/2 tsp Turmeric Powder - 1/4 tsp Salt Oil - 1 Tb spoon Method:
- Preheat oven to 400 degree.
- Boil eggs, cut them into halves and keep aside.
- Heat oil in a non stick pan, add onions and fry till golden brown.
- Then add methi leaves, fry for a min and then add tomatoes pieces.
- Add ginger and garlic paste and fry till oil leaves.
- Then add all powders to it and at last add green pepper, salt and fry till soft.
- Add egg halves into the masala and cover the eggs with it so that the eggs will soak the masala.
- Allow the masala to cool.
- Take one pastry sheet and cut them into 4 equal parts.
- Take one part of pastry sheet, put one spoon of the masala at the bottom and then place one half of the egg along with some masala on top.
- Then apply water on four sides of the pastry sheet so that it will hold together.
- Fold all four corners together as shown below.
- Repeat the procedures for the other halves of the eggs.
- Bake them in the oven for 20 minutes or till golden brown.
- Serve hot along with a cup of hot tea.
PS: Methi and green pepper is optional for this egg puff. If you are doing a veggi puff, you can follow the same procedure, just add vegetables of your choice.