Welcome

Welcome to my blog of cooking.
I am Ashwini, living in US for the past 6 years with my husband & our sweet daughter. I am originally from the Garden city, Bangalore.
I am a stay at home mom. I got the inspiration to start this blog by seeing all of your blogs and an interest to cook and try out new delicacies.
In my regional language Kannada, "Nanna Adige" means "My Dish". In this blog, most of the dishes posted will be authentic food from Bangalore which I have learnt from my mom. The other posts will be the dishes which I prepare from experimenting or learnt from other sources.
Please have a look at my blog & wish me luck to keep going.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Ashwini,

your blog is neat! tumba chenagidhe....nange mudde and busoppu saaru tumba ishta.....everything looks so good! keep up the good work

Best Regards,
Veda

Ashwini said...

Thank You Veda